Saturday, September 01, 2007

Mf***g Bloodsucking Leech


This bloodsucker latched onto me today at Thoseghar. I had got "at least" three of these m*frs on me as far as I knew. I had not seen a leech ever before in my life. When I asked the forest guard at the office when I spotted some weird creature in my socks : "Are there any leeches here". The answer was YES. After a while he pointed out to this one on the floor and said, THIS WAS ON YOU, you might not figure out now where it bit you but late at night you sure will.

And now I come back home after 9 hours to find I am bleeding right at my waist. Yes a narrow escape. He said a Leech latching on "THERE" could be the biggest nightmare a MAN can ever have...
Still bleeding as hell. Btw these m**rs just spit this blood out after a while when they think they have had enough, and no matter how much you stomp on them etc. they just don't die. Never push your luck with these m**f**g leeches :-(

3 comments:

anand mirji said...

next time wear an ab-guard, you never know..the nightmare might just be around the corner

Anonymous said...

Well sir, they die quite painfully if you put a bit of salt on them - for best results, put rock salt ;)

BuD said...

Well, Anon, yeah but I wasn't quite expecting a leech so was unprepared. I knew the salt trick. Interestingly, this thing was gone before I knew it was on me.

All that leaves behind is wound. I am not sure if I was quite ready to add salt to my own wounds. I used turmeric after I had enough fun watching myself bleed :-)