Friday, July 17, 2009

What An Effing Idea M**rs !

I never had my doubts about how retarded the whole Idea business was. I mean I always wondered why they couldn't quite gain as much ground as Airtel came from behind and zoomed past their lazy asses. These images are self explanatory.

I have three questions for Kumarmangalam Birla.

1] Why does a customer have to watch the ugly hairy face or Jr. B everytime they visit this effing website and then skip to whatevercellular.com ?
2] I mean since when -1 was a unique reference number ? Is DOT [ Department of Telecom ] even listening ? Whats this whole business. I want my privacy and all I get is a -1 ?
3] Well no comments here. How retarded either Billdesk is or Idea is I am not sure.

P.S. If you are an "Taking India to the World" employee and are trying to threaten me/post comments here, take your scam somewhere else.

Disgusting is the plain word ! Talk about India Inc. And DO NOT DISTURB ? I think it should be DON'T GET DISTURBED !





No comments: